[dev] weatherdotcom block

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Thu Feb 5 18:10:57 PST 2004

Quoting Michael Rubinsky <mike at theupstairsroom.com>:

> Is this block currently working?

Yes.

>  I've tried to set this up to appear on
> the horde home page, but the block does not appear, and neither do any of
> the other blocks that are set to appear after it.  I've registered for the
> feed, included my partner id and key, set up the block in registry.php...am
> I missing something?

Get the latest from CVS (there have been some recent changes), make sure you
have the latest Services_Weather package installed (version 1.2.0, I think),
and make sure debug_level is set to E_ALL in horde/conf.php (so that any
errors or warnings are displayed).

Post back with the results; I'll do my best to help.

Rick

--
Rick Emery

 you will always long to return"