[dev] Pager.php division by zero bug

Stuart Bingë s.binge at codefusion.co.za
Fri Feb 6 01:30:14 PST 2004

Hello all,

I've been updating to the latest CVS over the past week and have been
experiencing a problem with Turba. Whenever I try and browse a Turba source I
end up getting a blank list with the title:

	Records displayed: [1 to 0 of 5]

And in my Apache logs I'm getting warnings such as the following:

	PHP Warning:  Division by zero in Horde/UI/Pager.php on line 37

Are the developers aware of this problem? If so, is there an estimate as to
when it will be fixed? The problem has been occuring in at least the last two
days' CVS.

Regards,

--
Stuart Bingë