[dev] Horde.php #2

steve mailling at gmx.co.uk
Fri Feb 6 00:57:34 PST 2004

I am sorry for the 1), I didn't look enough time, definetely!
For the 2, I provided a (new) patch, my configuration is quite specific,
and I didn't notice it.

430,433c431
<         global $registry;
<
<         /* Store the webroot in a local variable. */
<         $webroot = $registry->getParam('webroot');
---
 >         static $webroot = array();
437,438c435,445
<         } elseif (substr($webroot, -1) == '/') {
<             return Horde::url($webroot . $uri, $full, $append_session);
---
 >         }
 >
 >         global $registry;
 >
 >         $app = $registry->getApp();
 >         if (!isset($webroot[$app])) {
 >             $webroot[$app] = $registry->getParam('webroot', $app);
 >         }
 >
 >         if (substr($webroot, -1) == '/') {
 >             return Horde::url($webroot[$app] . $uri, $full,
$append_session);
440c447