[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp/lib/MIME/Viewer pkcs7.php

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Sat Feb 7 11:43:38 PST 2004

>  Fix error message when viewing s/mime parts attached to s/mime messages. The
>  attached message still doesn't show up though.

OT, but yesterday I got a s/mime message from Apple Mail, and it used
application/pkcs7-signature instead of the horde/imp defined
application/x-pkcs7-signature.  It thus didn't see it as a signed message.
I added the non-x mime type, and it worked fine.  So the questions is,
should we add both mime types to horde/imp?  I know at least Apple's
mailers, and probably others too...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics