[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/scripts make-tarball.php

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon Feb 9 08:17:39 PST 2004

> It would great if someone has a neat idea how to better detect the last
> release version.

It's been a long time since I dealt with this, so I'm not sure if
I'm on the right track...  But couldn't we "cvs co" the RELENG branch
lib/version.php to get the previous version number from parsing that?
And the current version would be the CVS HEAD lib/version.php?  Or do
we need to go back another version than that?

If those are the two we need, it should be fairly trival to cvs co the
two lib/version.php files and parse their contents...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!