[dev] IMP :: Patch for HTML charset encoding

Joel Vandal jvandal at infoteck.qc.ca
Tue Feb 10 06:55:15 PST 2004

When I send an email w/ HTML, the text/html part always use the $nls['default']['charset'] value so I have found that the imp/compose.php doesnt set a charset for the html mime part so the patch attached to this mail add a $htmlBody->setCharset($charset);

After a lot of debugging, I've found that it's solve all my problem...

Here my language setting for horde and  IMP :

$_prefs['sending_charset']['value'] = 'UTF-8';
$nls['default']['charset'] = 'ISO-8859-1';

--
Joel Vandal                                    Infoteck Internet
http://www.infoteck.qc.ca            Tel.  819-370-3232