[dev] groups, users, how to use them...

Benoit St-Andre ben at benoitst-andre.net
Thu Feb 12 17:42:06 PST 2004

Hi there...

Using the latest CVS Head checkout, i've been searching everywhere how to use
my ldap groups in the Horde system.

I've seen a example hook in the hooks.php.dist, but I can't figure how to
"extract" or use my groups from LDAP into horde. For example, i'm trying to
do massive share calendars with kronolith (could be also for shared task in
nag), but I don't wan't to recreate all the groups in the DataTree structure
(as they already exist in LDAP). In the config section, there seems to be
only two options, one is to use DataTree and the other is to use hooks

I've also tried to add some members in a group (with the admin tool in horde),
it seems impossible, as I don't see any members in the list. Same thing
happens going into the user tool in horde.

I've browsed trough the list's posts and didn't find anything close to that.
Anybody using that kind of setup ?

Using horde head, ldap auth, horde prefs and categories in mysql.

Thanks for your help !

--
Benoit St-André
ben at benoitst-andre.net