[dev] Prefs.php cache update problem with portal

Joel Vandal jvandal at infoteck.qc.ca
Fri Feb 13 10:46:20 PST 2004

I have a similar problem but w/ layout. Changes are only visible on the next
login and I cannot make more that one change at a time. I have focus on the
Prefs Caching and if I disable the caching in lib/Registry.php It's solve
the layout change problem.

I know that it's not the good way : it's solve the problem, but no more
prefs are cached, so it can be slower...

Others have similar problem w/ Portal Layout Change ?

--
Joel Vandal                                    Infoteck Internet
http://www.infoteck.qc.ca            Tel.  819-370-3232