[dev] packaging done

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Feb 13 18:41:09 PST 2004

I've finished moving everything that's going to move - at least, I think so =) -
into framework packages. The only uppercase file left in horde/lib (aside from
the Block/ directory, which belongs there as it's analagous to agora/lib/Block,
etc.) is Test.php, which is needed by the test files to tell people that their
packages aren't there.

Comments about how things are done are welcome - for instance, I considered
putting Config into the Horde_Framework package, but it's in its own package
for now.

Better yet, test everything, and let me know what I missed. :)

There's undoubtedly some cleanup to be done (I'm eyeing all the various
unnecessary includes of Browser.php, etc.) Patches on that would be great.

-chuck

--
"Here, I brought some cole slaw. It's made from peeeooople! Just kidding."