[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/templates/javascript open_calendar.js

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Feb 19 09:17:01 PST 2004

> Because you end up with a link like <a href="19"
> onclick="go_somehow_to(19)">
> Konqueror (like old IEs over https) like to have href="#" instead.

The problem with that is if you are halfway down the page, and you
click a link
where the href is #, the browser will travel up to the top of the page again -
makes forms pretty hard to use.

The return false in the onclick function *should* be completely preventing the
href from mattering - I'd say that this is the Konqueror bug.

-chuck

--
"Here, I brought some cole slaw. It's made from peeeooople! Just kidding."