[dev] Kolab Webclient: New Turba attributes & sources

Stuart Bingë s.binge at codefusion.co.za
Mon Feb 23 03:59:28 PST 2004

Hi guys,

More updates from the webclient - these are small modifications to Turba that
add some new attributes and sources that relate to a Kolab server.

The new attributes are address fields which allow stricter address entry (as
opposed to the current free-form approach) - they are fields such as postal
code, state/province, city & country. We've done this to more easily support
the way other clients represent addresses (specifically Outlook), and is
strictly an addition so existing sources shouldn't break.

The second patch implements the necessary sources for a Kolab server,
specifically the local and global address books that are available to a user
of the system. These sources require the additional attributes provided in
the first patch - the only issue is that the local Kolab source requires the
'kolab.php' Turba driver, which should be coming up next :-).

Also, with application-specific patches such as this, is horde-dev the correct
place to send them or should I rather submit them to (in this case)
horde-turba?

As an aside, the Kronolith meeting integration work is coming along nicely -
we've got a deadline of the first of March so I'll be able to submit
(hopefully) complete patches next week.

Cheers,

--
Stuart Bingë  <s.binge at codefusion.co.za>