[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: nag list.php

Jason M. Felice jfelice at cronosys.com
Mon Feb 23 05:52:38 PST 2004

On Sun, Feb 22, 2004 at 11:38:36PM -0500, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> Quoting Jon Parise <jon at horde.org>:
>
> >  Log:
> >  This files uses Horde_Form but wasn't require'ing Horde/Form.php.
>
> I have to say, requiring Horde_Form just because this file uses
> Horde_UI_Tabs
> seems like really bad overkill to me. There's no form logic in the list
> script.
>
> If this is the direction that the Horde_UI stuff needs to go the way it's
> designed, I'm tempted to scrap it.

I modified Horde_UI_Widget:: to use Horde_Form_Vars:: so that the widget
can manage it's own variables (when Horde_UI_Table:: comes to town, it
will need to use all sorts of variables to set sort order, hide and show
columns, determine page size and export format--these should all be
opaque to the caller).

Perhaps Horde_Form_Vars:: is overkill, or perhaps we can break it out of
Horde/Form.php and rename it.  Suggestions?

> -chuck
>
> --
> "Here, I brought some cole slaw. It's made from peeeooople! Just kidding."

 Jason M. Felice
 Cronosys, LLC <http://www.cronosys.com/>
 216.221.4600 x302