[dev] Problem with several IMP preference screens

Gary Windham windhamg at email.arizona.edu
Wed Feb 25 20:57:36 PST 2004

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu>:

> Quoting Gary Windham <windhamg at email.arizona.edu>:
>
>> Just a quick observation/question:
>>
>> Since the new prefs UI change, various IMP preferences no longer
>> work, including
>> PGP, SMIME, and ACLs (basically, the ones that have a 'url' parameter.
>> Clicking on these options results in Apache returning "The requested URL
>> /horde/services/[pgp|smime|acl].php was not found on this server".  I'm
>> assuming that this is because these haven't been converted to the new prefs
>> system, correct?
>
> Should be fixed now.

Thanks...looks better.  However, navigating to these options via the
"previous/next" links still doesn't work (same error as above), and entering
one of these options results in "losing track" of the app for which
preferences
are being displayed (the 'app' query string parameter appears to not be
preserved).

Thanks,
--Gary

--