[dev] parse error in [PEAR]/Horde/Form.php on line 620 (missing bracket)

David Mayr horde at davey.de
Thu Feb 26 03:52:33 PST 2004

I've just updated my Horde-Installation via CVS, and got the following
parse error in [/usr/share/php]/Horde/Form.php on line 620.

I'm not (yet) a PHP-developer, but I think there's a bracket missing:
(the one which belongs to the first bracket after the if-statement)

if (!is_null($vars->get('formname') &&
   $vars->get($varname) != $vars->get('__old_' . $varname))) {
   $this->_submitted = false;
}

-

Does anybody else have the same problem with having no more background color?
(see http://lists.horde.org/archives/dev/Week-of-Mon-20040223/013381.html)

--
MfG,
 David Mayr