[dev] manual framework

Tim Gorter email at teletechnics.com
Thu Feb 26 11:25:53 PST 2004

Hello all,

So after a long while I am attempting to install the latest version of
Head. And I'm stuck (fancy that!)

installation of framework.
As my setup does not allow me to run php commands from the command
line, I cannot run install-packages.php as per the installation
instructions.
Thus I would like to do it manually. I have tried to follow what the
install-packages.php attempts to do, but have not succeeded.

So on assumption I believe the framework lives together with the pear
packages. I have installed the latest pear as per ftp://ftp.horde.org/pub/pear/
but anyone like to outline to me how/where framework lives? As to how
I could install it manually, / what the end structure should look
like?  Just some simple quick pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks you ,
tim.