[dev] confirmation of problems in HEAD

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Sat Feb 28 22:47:26 PST 2004

Just did a fresh install and config of CVS HEAD.  Can confirm two other
reports:

* The config scripts puts lots of $conf['something'] = array(); lines
in the config file, and hence apps overwrite horde's $conf array values,
and hence things don't work (show up as undefined)

* There are still bugs in the unified prefs (e.g. if you do into kronolith ->
multiple calendars -> edit your calendars and then try to use the "Return to
calendar options" button it fails with a "can't find /kronolith/prefs.php"
type error.

Also, I can't get kronolith to connect to my sql database for some reason.
All other apps work fine...  Only kronolith is logging errors that it can't
connect to the sql database.  But that could be something wrong on my end.

--

Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!