[dev] Fwd: RE: IMP Theme submission

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon Mar 1 11:07:38 PST 2004

Can someone take a look at this person's theme submission (via faq at horde.org)?

Thanks
Eric

----- Forwarded message from Art.Venable at premcor.com -----
    Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 07:37:54 -0500
    From: "Venable, Art" <Art.Venable at premcor.com>
 Subject: RE: IMP Theme submission
      To: Eric Rostetter <faq at horde.org>

Eric,
	Thanks for getting back to me. I don't really have a need to
join the mailing list as IMP "just works" for me. I just thought I would
contribute because I worked on this for a couple of hours the other day
and I thought someone might find it useful.

	Here is the link to the download:
http://perfectisolation.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=Downloads&file=i
ndex&req=viewdownloaddetails&lid=3&ttitle=PostNuke_theme_for_IMP_Webmail

	Let me know if you have any trouble.

	Thanks!

Art Venable
av at perfectisolation.org