[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: framework/Horde Horde.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Mar 2 06:56:49 PST 2004

> This shouldn't happen as this item is a required one. I try to take a look
> at that later today.

Okay. I had a bunch of problems with the setup.php-generated Horde
conf.php; for
instance, I can't seem to get $conf['sql']['socket'] to stay out of my
configuration; it keeps being replaced with the MySQL default. Setting it
manually to an empty string just means that after one run of setup.php
(the CLI
version) it disappears, and one run later, it's back as the MySQL default.

-chuck