[dev] about horde & pear

Alberto Mucignat stain at dxml.org
Fri Mar 5 08:29:02 PST 2004

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> Quoting Alberto Mucignat <stain at dxml.org>:
>
>> I re-post this one, since I can't get
>

> ... can't get what?

the email I sent in the past... :-)

> I have no idea what you're asking. We're not going to ditch the Horde
> Framework;
> there's a reason that the code exists - it provides a lot of useful
> functionality *because* it's Horde!

I just would know the reason why you ditch the framework into PEAR,
since it can't get used by other applications rather than Horde itself.
I think about pear as a repository that could be used by all
applications, not just those developed into horde environment.

If I'm not right, ok.

bye, alberto.

--
"Imagination is more important than knowledge"