[dev] Re: ingo procmail patch

Ronny Adsetts ronny.adsetts at amazinginternet.com
Mon Mar 8 03:49:46 PST 2004

Martin Luethi was heard to utter, at roughly 08/03/04 08:18:

> hi list
>
> on my system procmail worked fine with spaces in folder names bevore
> this patch
> was added.
> now procmail creates folders like:
> .Mailing\ Lists.horde-dev/
>
> I use procmail v3.22 and Courier-IMAP
> procmail is called via an exim4 router:
> data = "|/usr/bin/procmail -t HOME=/httproot/${domain}/_mail/${local_part}
> DEFAULT=./"
>
> does anybody else have problems with spaces in folder names?
> or do I have to change the way I call procmail?

I already submitted a patch some time ago that was applied that allowed
spaces in folder names with procmail filters by simply quoting the folder
name string.

I suspect this patch needs to be reverted - not had time to do a CVS update
and check it out yet though...

Ronny
--
Technical Director