[dev] Re: ingo procmail patch

Ben Chavet ben at chavet.net
Mon Mar 8 07:30:54 PST 2004

I'm running procmail 3.22 with postfix using mbox.  before my patch, I had a
rule to go to mail/Virus Alerts.  Whenever this rule matched, though, it would
create a mail/Virus folder and put the message in there.  Using mail/Virus\
Alerts took care of this.

I didn't test the patch on a maildir setup because I don't have one readily
available, I just assumed that it would behave the same...apparently I was
wrong :).  The attached patch reverts the maildir portion of my
original patch.

--Ben