[dev] Fwd: [horde] IMSP_Utils.php missing

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Mar 10 10:18:48 PST 2004

Mike - looks like this was missed from your recent patch. I don't see it in the
attachments. Could you send it to the list?

----- Forwarded message from jrkuipers at lauwerscollege.nl -----
    Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 18:08:40 +0100
    From: Jan Kuipers <jrkuipers at lauwerscollege.nl>
 Subject: [horde] IMSP_Utils.php missing
      To: horde at lists.horde.org

Regarding HEAD:

The file framework/Net_IMSP/IMSP/IMSP_Utils.php is missing in CVS

--
Jan Kuipers
Systeembeheer Lauwers College

DISCLAIMER

destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this
message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is
required please request a hard-copy version.

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck