[dev] Semi-Stable Recent HEAD Date

Derek P. Moore derekm at hackunix.org
Thu Mar 11 15:01:28 PST 2004

Quoting "Gary C. New" <garycnew at yahoo.com>:

> What would you suggest would be a somewhat recent stable date for HEAD?

I try to sync with the Horde Project CVS at least once a day or so.  So far, I
find CVS to be /very/ stable.  And if something becomes unstable, usually I
just resync everything in a few hours and it's been fixed.

I'm essentially running CVS in a production environment.  I actually
turned off
the old Horde installation in favor of CVS.  It's /very/ nice!  And I
feel it's
far along and stable enough to ditch the old codebase.

> Any idea on the release date of Horde 3.0?

Does it matter?  Just start usin' HEAD today, it's the same thing!  *smile*

Peace out,

Derek