[dev] open_calendar.js

John Morrissey jwm at horde.net
Sun Mar 14 13:16:32 PST 2004

On Sun, Mar 14, 2004 at 03:38:46PM -0500, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> Quoting duck <duck at obala.net>:
> >there is an problem with cvs from 14.3. (i upgraded now from cvs 26.2.)
> >becouse the feilds in the forms are now named like "feildyear" isted of
> >"feild[year]", so I changed all occurences of
>
> What application are you in where you have trouble?

I'm seeing something similar with a locally-developed app that uses
Horde_Form - it looks like the array index brackets aren't being added to
the generated HTML:

<select name="beginmonth" id="beginmonth">

Previous revisions emitted:

<select name="begin[month]" id="begin[month]">

john
--
John Morrissey          _o            /\         ----  __o
jwm at horde.net        _-< \_          /  \       ----  <  \,