[dev] Re: framework Net_IMSP patch

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Tue Mar 16 14:29:34 PST 2004

That sound's good.  I'd still like to make use of the log configuration
information in Horde, if so configured.  I'm thinking that I'll add the
appropriate properties to the Net_IMSP class then have the
Turba_Driver_imsp class populate those properties from the Horde settings.
Then the Net_IMSP class can just instantiate the Log object directly...

How does that sound?

Thanks -
Mike

--On Monday, March 15, 2004 12:00 PM -0800 dev-request at lists.horde.org