[dev] Problem with Ansel

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Wed Mar 17 15:11:25 PST 2004

I just got new HEAD version of Ansel via CVS.  Set up the configuration
files and generated conf.php
I keep gettting a fatal error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: get() in
/home/httpd/html/horde/ansel/lib/Ansel.php on line 142

The source of the HTML page has some javascript that is not contained
within <script> blocks.  Looks like the script is coming from
templates/list/tile.inc  I'm not familiar enough with the ansel code to
troubleshoot this one quickly...can someone more familiar with the code
take a look or point me in the right direction?  Anyone else seeing this?

Thanks -
Mike