[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/scripts rename_category.php

Marcus I. Ryan marcus at horde.org
Fri Mar 19 06:32:02 PST 2004

That's probably true, though the reason for the categories table is that quite
a while ago we added the category_order column.  I don't recall any additions
to the attributes table.  Either way I won't be at a cvs-capable machine for
a while, so if you could make the change, that would be great. :)

Marcus I. Ryan, marcus at horde.org
  "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it
  flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night, the ice weasels come."
                  -- Matt Groening