[dev] Themelogo code

Stuart Bingë omicron-list at mighty.co.za
Fri Mar 19 08:36:35 PST 2004

On Friday, 19 March 2004 16:50, AJ wrote:
> Added this to html-mozilla.php (my current theme) to try out the latest
> commit of the themlogo code, and I do not see the image.  I just tried to
> point to the default horde logo.

> Anyone else try this yet?

Works fine for me. Could it be CSS caching on your side? I know if I'm
currently using & tweaking a theme and change something in the themes
html-xxx.php file I manually have to go to Horde's CSS generator (such
as /horde/services/css.php?app[]=&theme=mytheme) and click 'refresh' for the
changes to come through. Turning off CSS caching in Horde's conf.php file
doesn't help either - it seems as though my browser is doing some caching of
its own.

Cheers,

--
Stuart Bingë