[dev] newsfeed.php no more

Tim Gorter email at teletechnics.com
Sun Mar 21 08:35:45 PST 2004

Hi,

In updating to the latest CVS I noticed that newsfeed.php has been
removed from horde/jonah/ and an informative comment accompanies
this...

  "no longer needed, this file's functionality has been split up
  amongst several scripts"

Anyone would like to expand on this comment of what 'several scripts'
may be?
As before I was able to retrieve news channels for external webpages using
http://domain.com/jonah/newsfeed.php?channel_id=123 using a rss
extractor.
Having spent the last hours searching mailing lists and the cvs
repository I have been unable to find the replacement script. So any
enlightenment appreciated.

thanks
tim.