[dev] newsfeed.php no more

Tim Gorter email at teletechnics.com
Mon Mar 22 06:55:27 PST 2004

Hello Chuck,

Monday, March 22, 2004, 3:16:44 AM, you wrote:

CH> Quoting Tim Gorter <email at teletechnics.com>:

>> and BTW. really liking how HEAD is going. only wish there was another
>> way to install/update framework apart from command line and manually.
>> I was wondering if the PEAR_Frontend_Web / http://pear.horde.org could be
>> adapted to also install the horde framework?

CH> Definitely. But, uh, we're a little busy. So, patch? :)

At least you still make me laugh... I wouldn't be surprised if you
have a button on your keyboard assigned with the word 'patch' :-)

I tried setting PEAR_Frontend_Web to point at pear.horde.org, but
without knowing how the pear.php.net server is setup to handle the
calls, I definetly don't know what you would need at
pear.horde.org....

cheers,
tim.