[dev] When is the theme prefs variable taken into account?

Edwin Culp eculp at viviendaatualcance.com.mx
Mon Mar 22 08:06:06 PST 2004

Prior to the horde/framework, if I set a theme in prefs, the
login screen used that theme rather than the horde dark
blue.   Now if I set a theme in prefs it becomes available
only after logging in.  I'm trying to remember if I'm doing
anything differently and the only thing that I can think of
is using horde rather than imp for loging in and I changed
to imp with the same results.

Would there be a simple way of applying the perfered theme
to the login?

Thanks,

ed