[dev] Redirecting the user based on which IMP folder was selected

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Mar 24 11:16:22 PST 2004

Quoting Stuart Bingë <s.binge at codefusion.co.za>:

> Is there a better way to do this? Is functionality such as this even
> available in the current code?

I don't think there is anything in the current code that's like this. I
certainly see the appeal of it, and it makes sense. But I'm not coming up with
any really elegant ways to do it right now. Probably some sort of config entry
in servers.php, specifying special actions to take for certain folders on that
server?

-chuck