[dev] small patch for html-burntorange.php

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Thu Mar 25 11:13:43 PST 2004

Quoting Edwin Culp <eculp at viviendaatualcance.com.mx>:

> I added a few lines to the html-burntorange.php theme so
> that the left frame is a bit more readable, IMO.  Even if
> my color choices aren't good, which if very likely, the
> sidebar class should probably be included.
>
> ed

At quick glance, these changes seem okay. Note I've only looked at the code
and not tried it in a browser window. We also need to have the scroll bar
colors set, since in IE and others that support scroll bar colors they are
blue which doesn't fit at all.  Anyone up to fixing that?

My only request with changes to this theme is that you don't change the
actual orange colors used.  One of those is the actual, official burnt
orange color (or as close as one can get to the pantone color with web
representation) and I need to keep it that way.  Anything else is fair
game.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics