[dev] Re: composite driver Problem

markus freaked at gmx.at
Tue Mar 30 02:38:57 PST 2004

Jan Schneider wrote:
> Zitat von markus <freaked at gmx.at>:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm using the latest CVS checkout of Horde and all modules;
>>
>> In the latest password Module the composite driver doesn't work anymore.
>>

>> Notice: Undefined index: driver in
>> /var/www/horde/raum1/passwd/lib/Driver/composite.php on line 54
>>
>> Notice: Undefined index: params in
>> /var/www/horde/raum1/passwd/lib/Driver/composite.php on line 55
>

> How did you setup the composite driver?
>
> Jan.
>
> --
> http://www.horde.org - The Horde Project
> http://www.ammma.de - Neue Wege des Lernens
> http://www.tip4all.de - Deine private Tippgemeinschaft

Hi Jan,

hmm, I'm not aware of a setup that has to be done.
What I did, I configured the backend.php and this worked with
my 2 Month old horde dev cvs. Last week I did update to the recent one,
and since that the composite driver didn't work anymore.

I just compared the recent dist backup file and my one, and they are the
same version and same struckture.

So is the backend.php what you ment in your question, or did you mean a
other configuration.

here a part of my backend.php
$backends['composite'] = array(
         'name' => 'projektraum[x]',