[dev] Trean :: Patch (missing file)

Joel Vandal jvandal at infoteck.qc.ca
Tue Mar 30 12:44:05 PST 2004

Hi,

I've miss to send the new conf.php file for trean, I've not yet convert it for conf.xml but w/o this, all previous patches will not work

<?php
//$Horde: trean/config/conf.xml,v 1.1 2002/08/26 01:22:17 mikec Exp $
$conf['menu']['import_export'] = false;
$conf['menu']['apps'] = array();

$conf['list_user'] = false;
$conf['site']['perms_extended'] = true;
$conf['site']['stats'] = false;
$conf['site']['max_pages'] = 0;

$conf['groups']['default'] = 'bookmarks';

/* Group configuration HELP :
 *
 * name     Name for this group.
 *
 * type     Determine of which type the group is :
 *          'public'   : only one datatree group is used and shared between each users.
 *          'private'  : each user have their own datatree group.
 *
 * owner    Used when the group type is PUBLIC, to set which user have the control of the group (to set the permissions).
 *
 * perms    Specify if the permissions are used or not :
 *          'active'   : the permissions are used to set the authorisations.
 *          'inactive' : no permissions are used to control this group.
 *
 * status   Specify the status of this group :
 *          'active'   : this group is active.
 *          'inactive' : this group is inactive (disabled).
 */

/* Bookmarks */
$conf['groups']['bookmarks'] = array(
    'name' => 'Bookmarks',
    'type' => 'private',
    'perms' => 'inactive',
    'status' => 'active'
);

/* Toolbox */
$conf['groups']['toolbox'] = array(
    'name' => 'Toolbox',
    'type' => 'public'  ,
    'owner' => 'infoteck at ecoleduroy.qc.ca',
    'perms' => 'active',
    'status' => 'active'
);

/* Shared bookmarks */
$conf['groups']['shared_bookmarks'] = array(
    'name' => 'Shared bookmarks',
    'type' => 'private',
    'perms' => 'active',
    'status' => 'active'
);

--
Joel Vandal                                    Infoteck Internet
http://www.infoteck.qc.ca            Tel.  819-370-3232