[dev] IMSP

tim email at teletechnics.com
Wed Mar 31 01:31:43 PST 2004

Okay, I have resolved it to some degree. My bad in the fact that I
misconfigured the turba sources.php and had one entry for an IMSP
addressbook that I over looked.

Removing this removed all attempts to connect to an IMSP host.
Although I found it strange that it tries to connect for example when
you want to change the configuration of Whups...  Doesn't this just
create more traffic/load for the server?

cheers,
tim.