[dev] Patch for Kronolith - exuberant timeslots

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Apr 1 14:58:21 PST 2004

Quoting Richard Heggs <richard.heggs at nottinghamcity.gov.uk>:

> This is based on a suggestion from one of my users, who has to manage
> the calendars of several others.  She finds it irritating when she is
> scrolling across the screen, because the timeslots disappear off to the
> left.  Of this irritation, 'exuberant timeslots' were born.  With the
> attached patches, the user is able to display the timeslots between
> each day.
>
> The first patch includes the logic, the second is the diff against
> prefs.php.dist.

Trying to be nice. :)

1. You don't really neet to submit two diffs - one file is easier to
handle, as
long as only one logical change is in it.

2. You need to adjust this to Horde CS (horde/docs/CODING_STANDARDS) for it to
be committed - mostly indentation and brace conventions, but you should take a
quick read through the rest, too.

-chuck