[dev] giapeto bug

tim email at teletechnics.com
Sun Apr 4 15:37:25 PDT 2004

If you delete the home page (ie. /) it attempts to return to page /-1
which of course does not exist and thus shows error 404

But more to my problem....
When I try to edit a block at the moment I get following error

Parse error: parse error in
/usr/local/etc/httpd/vhosts/horde-cvs/giapeto/lib/UI/VarRenderer/blockedit_html.php
on line 64

     Block Edit
Block type
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: render() in
/usr/local/lib/php/pear/Horde/Form/Renderer.php on line 230

And heck, going through Renderer.php I can't find no function render()
either. dev.horde.org didn't enlighten me either, so I am hoping that
someone else may have some insight into this?

cheers,
tim.

--
Best regards,