[dev] ansel still dont stores images in sub galleries

duck duck at obala.net
Wed Apr 7 05:54:47 PDT 2004

Today I tasted the Ansel cvs from 7.4. if the the images now are stored
properly in subcategories (win2k) and seems that the problem persist. I
played around and the problem is now that the gallery creates its
directory in .horde/ansel/<gallery> instead of
horde/ansel/<PARENTgallery>/<gallery>. And than correctly tires to
manage images in .horde/ansel/<PARENTgallery>/<gallery>, but of course
the dir wasn't created there.  After I created the directory handly it
seems to work perfect.

Duck