[dev] Cyrsql driver for Vilma

Vilius Šumskas vilius at lnk.lt
Thu Apr 8 02:08:01 PDT 2004

Hello,

i'm currently writing cyrsql driver for vilma. I have some problems though.
Current Vilma files are very dependent on sql driver. There are lots of column
and table names everywhere. But Cyrus SQL backend is different from vilma's sql
backend. My question is: what is the best way to nail the problem?

a) move all driver dependent strings to driver/cyrsql.php and create additional
functions for domain/user listing, and forms generation?

OR

b) rewrite conf.xml, and ask a user to input all necessary tables AND columns?

--
   Best Regards,

   Vilius Šumskas
   LNK TV system administrator