[dev] Pager explain position patch

Duck duck at obala.net
Mon Apr 12 07:50:07 PDT 2004

I found usefull to have the Pager render the number of displayer results. So I
added a "explain_position" value to the config. If it is set, it wold be used
to add a table row with the phrase

_("Displaying from %s to %s %s of the total of %s %s"),
                                                 $from,
                                                 $to,
                                                 $this->_config['explain_position'],
                                                 $num,
                                                 $this->_config['explain_position']);

ex: Displaying from 25 to 35 news of the total of 50 news.

PS: let me know if you thing that it should be done in some other way.