[dev] DataTree patch - Last

Carlos Pedrinaci cpedrinaci at yahoo.es
Wed Apr 14 16:25:52 PDT 2004

Ok, here you are the latest patches all together in a tar.gz.
These patches include:
- DataTree changes
- SQL scripts changes
- History adapted
- Groups adapted
- Shares adapted
- Links adapted
- Agora adapted (Forums and Messages)

Still remain Perms and Signup from framework and the rest of modules.
Is this looking any good or am I wasting my time?

Carlos