[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: framework/MIME/MIME/Viewer deb.php enscript.php msexcel.php mspowerpoint.php rpm.php srchighlite.php webcpp.php

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Fri Apr 16 10:41:27 PDT 2004

>>   Log:
>>   Use temp path as configured.
>
> Maybe to avoid having a dependancy on Horde (I know the MIME stuff has many
> others), we should instead do an ini_set('temp_dir') in Registry.php when the
> horde config is loaded? That way Util::getTempDir() will pull the right
> value...

This might not be possible with safe mode or basedir restrictions. The
correct solution would be the same as with all the other places I earlier
and just now fixed: Pass the temporary path as a parameter to the
MIME_Viewer. But as we still have that many Horde dependencies in there, I
felt this could be done when the rest gets cleaned up.

Jan.

http://www.ammma.de - Neue Wege des Lernens