[dev] shared adressbook

tim email at teletechnics.com
Sun Apr 18 06:39:14 PDT 2004

Hi,

Yes, forgot to mention that I was using head. Okay, you say you use
permissions, thus under permissions, turba you create a sub catergory
with the name of the addressbook, or do you have to create the
addressbook under another sub catergory..
ie.
turba - addressbooks - My addressbook
and
turba - addressbooks - Shared addressbook

This of course me using addressbooks stored in an SQL base.

thanks,
tim.