[dev] Horde :: Remember Username patch for Login

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Apr 21 10:07:24 PDT 2004

Zitat von Joel Vandal <jvandal at infoteck.qc.ca>:

> This patch add a checkbox on the login page for a "Remember Username"
> option (that can easiely modified for remember also password) on the
> login page. If this option is "checked", the username will be stored
> in a cookie.

I'm really not sure if I want to see such a functionality in Horde but I
know that people will love it, and if Horde is only used for a forum or
some such it makes sense.

A few comments though:
- It MUST be configurable, that is being turned off in the configuration
- It should be a "remember me" feature, that is not only remembering the
user and/or password, but automatically log the user in with these
credentials.
- Please provide patches as unified diffs.

Jan.

http://www.ammma.de - Neue Wege des Lernens