[dev] Bug links from Chora

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Apr 27 12:58:03 PDT 2004

Quoting Jon Parise <jon at horde.org>:

> Wow, I forgot all about that.  I actually thought it was some kind of
> Visual Basic program, but I must have confused it with the Sync stuff.

=)

> I'll try to have a look at integrating it with the commit logs soon.
> My TODO list has gotten pretty long, and I'm committing myself to
> finishing up my current projects before I start new ones.

Of course. This one can wait a bit on your todo list, also, since I
just played
with it a bit and couldn't get it to work. I'll have to do some more serious
debugging and also make sure it has the functionality to add a comment to a
ticket.

I'll try to keep the list posted on those efforts. I may end up resorting to a
PHP client, as well, to simplify things (my C is rather rusty).

-chuck