[dev] PGP signed email fails to display

Martin Ebourne lists at ebourne.me.uk
Fri Apr 30 08:30:17 PDT 2004

Hi,

Checked with the latest Horde CVS and latest pear packages (using
alpha). This has been happening for quite a while.

At least some PGP signed emails fail to display properly. The attached
message shows in Imp as:

        1       unnamed         [multipart/signed]      0.65 KB

        This message has been digitally signed via PGP.

        No pgpPublicKey entry found for XXXXXXXXX.

        There was no text in this message part

        2       unnamed         [text/plain]    0.13 KB