[dev] Hide deleted messages when trash folder in use

Martin Ebourne lists at ebourne.me.uk
Fri Apr 30 08:51:56 PDT 2004

Currently when a trash folder is in use with IMAP if there are any
deleted messages in a folder then they are shown in Imp. Conversely if I
don't use a trash folder then I have the option to hide them.

This doesn't seem right to me. If I'm using a trash folder then that's
obviously because I don't want to see the deleted messages so they
should be hidden.

The attached patch fixes this, but the comment in the code immediately
above makes it sound like this behaviour is deliberate.

This patch seems to work however - deleted messages are not displayed,
but I can still see those in the trash folder.

Cheers,

Martin.