[dev] how to allow_guests that has been substituted for Horde_Perms

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Thu May 6 03:41:19 PDT 2004

> Works fine here.

Maybe I don't know what to look for.  Does it show up in your
left frame?  I've got the same problem on two different
machines.  Nothing like consistency:(
> P.S.: You shouldn't send your mails through a blacklisted smtp host, your
> mail ended up in my spam folder.

I apologize but unfortunately, I don´t currently have a choice
that I am aware of.  All of my ISP's (TexMex) dynamically
alocated IP's are all blacklisted :-(.  I've not come up with a
solution.  I'm in the process of contracting a static ip if they
will garantee it to be clean.  So there is some hope.:)

Thanks,

ed