[dev] how to allow_guests that has been substituted for Horde_Perms

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Thu May 6 04:27:36 PDT 2004

> Zitat von eculp at encontacto.net:

>>> Works fine here.
>>
>> Maybe I don't know what to look for.  Does it show up in your
>> left frame?  I've got the same problem on two different
>> machines.  Nothing like consistency:(
>
> Yes, it's in the left frame (if I enable it for guest) and I can access the
> application. The only permissions I've set are show/read for guests, all
> other perms are unset.

! eureka !  I finally found a clue.  In my horde log I get the
following debug message:

May 06 06:15:24 HORDE [debug] [] User  does not have READ
permission for ansel [on line 643 of
"/usr/local/share/pear/Horde/Registry.php"]

I have no idea why.  I've attached the 7 line attempt that this
line is in the middle of.

My individual gallery permissions are set for everyone as are the
application permissions.  Obviously, I've missed something.
When I log out and login the permissions are as I left them.

Thanks for your help, Jan,

ed